So you downloaded your brand new, awesome, nerdy wallpaper. But how do you change your background settings to show off your beautiful new wallpaper? I’m glad you asked, padawan! Here’s a guide to changing the background for both Windows 10 and Mac OS X Yosemite.
Change Your Desktop Background on Windows 10
1. Click on the Windows icon in the lower left corner of your screen.
2. Click on Settings.
3. In the Settings menu, click on Personalization.
4. Click on Background, and then choose the image you want for your new nerdy wallpaper. That’s it!
Changing Your Desktop Background on Mac OS X Yosemite
1. Click on the Apple menu and go to System Preferences.
2. In System Preferences, click on Desktop and Screensaver.
3. Click on Desktop and look in your Pictures folder to choose your new nerdy wallpaper. Enjoy!